We have several vacant roles. If you you’re looking for an exciting new challenge, let’s talk!
Senior Software Engineers
We are looking for two full stack web developers to work on our ground-breaking projects in Bristol.
These positions are to develop, integrate, configure and test end-to-end mobility systems in conjunction with Esoterix’ project partners.
The successful candidates will also contribute to the design, development and test of sub-systems, for example the integration of real time transport service information or the development of communications to a vehicle’s on-board computer.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an exciting new way of moving that is set to take the UK by storm in an increasingly polluted and congested world.
- Web API 2
- Relational databases (such as SQL server)
- Understanding responsive web design
The successful candidate will be
- be highly ambitious, with drive and enthusiasm
- be able to proactively identify, implement and promote technical solutions
- have excellent planning, communication and presentation skills
- have good experience of Agile lifecycles and practises
- have a good academic record and several years of relevant commercial experience
This is a permanent role based in Bristol, the fastest growing high-tech sector in the UK outside London. We offer the energy and excitement of a progressive, open start-up with the security of grant-supported work with partners from industry, government and academia.
Our salaries are competitive and include share options; the potential for career advancement unbounded.
To express an interest in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV along with a covering letter stating why you are a good match for the position to david.stewart[at]esoterix.co.uk
*No agencies, please*